Re: Fleetway Super Library. Stupendous Series No. 15. Formula of Fear.

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2010
      This was news to me. Anyone heard of DC licensing characters from the UK?
      Thanks,

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2010
        Time Warner that own DC Comics also own IPC Media, so no licensing required. I'd love to see Kelly's Eye and Adam Eterno especially reintroduced to comics...actually, they already are, given that Jack Staff holds thinly-veiled identikits of these characters (with IPC's permission).

        Chris

        STARSCAPE
        http://StarscapeOnline.com
        all-new and classic comics and webcomics

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 4, 2010
            do you know any thing about dark tower comics

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 4, 2010
              Apparently they did. The GCD lists:
              Batman/Judge Dredd: Judgement on Gotham (1991)
              Judge Dredd (1994-1996)
              Judge Dredd: Legends of the Law (1994-1995)
              Lobo/Judge Dredd: Psycho Bikers vs The Mutants from Hell (1995)
              Batman/Judge Dredd: Die Laughing (1999)
              Thanks,

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 4, 2010
                No, the only "Dark Tower" I recall is the Marvel comic book series based on the
                Stephen King books. There's a "Black Tower" comic book company?