Re: [DCU] The Amazing Outfits of Supergirl Website

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2010
      Brian,
      The costume designed by Margret Berg (from Adventure Comics #409 (Aug 1971)
      strongly reminds me of the ones worn by the Amazoids in the "School of the
      Amazoids" story in Adventure Comics #461 (Jan-Feb 1979). Very interesting to
      see it resurface.
      Thanks,

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2010
        I was unfamiliar with that story (there's a lapse in my comic reading from '76-'80) - I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the tip, Darci!

        Pax, harmonia,

        Brian