    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2010
      From: Darci <darci386@...>
      To: COMICBOOKMULTIVERSE@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, October 28, 2010 10:36:13 AM

      There's no credit on the illustration, but I'll assume it's from Shane Davis.
      One of the comments mentioned how odd his thorax looks. I'll expand on that:
      it looks like he has his Superman logo painted on his chest. An undershirt
      doesn't look like that.
      One of the other comments mentioned apparently DC was going for the Anakin
      Skywalker look. That seems apropos.