New animated movie

  • David Webb
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2010
      Just saw the new animated feature Superman/Batman Apocalypse which followed
      pretty accurately the origin story of what I understand to be the next to the
      last Supergirl.  While I enjoyed the adaptationI was amazed at how ugly the
      animation was.

      Also, I wanted to ask, how did the current Supergirl come into being since both
      this one and the current one are named Kara and both are Superman's cousin?

      Dave
      vidente@...