Re: Young Justice animated series news

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2010
      ________________________________
      From: Azrael <azraelfl@...>
      To: dc-heroes@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, September 8, 2010 12:35:22 AM
      Subject: [dc-heroes] Young Justice animated series news

      Well first off, contrary to early reports, the show's creators have confirmed
      that Robin and Kid Flash will be Dick Grayson and Wally West, not Tim Drake and
      Bart Allen. The writers stated the reasons for this are that their show takes
      place in a timeline where Superman first appeared 10 years ago and Batman 9
      years ago. Thus there isn't room in the timeline for second or third generation
      sidekicks, although strangely they have DCs new Aqualad and have said Garth will
      appear. Superboy is said to be literally 16 weeks old, he is still Kon El.

      Secondly the show has been declared to be (officially) Earth 16 of the DC
      Multiverse and as such the comic that will be launched with the show will be "in
      continuity" for DC.

      There still hasn't been an announcement of the premiere date, the only thing
      I've been able to find is that it should premiere in November.

      I'll be back with more when I have it,

      Azrael