Re: New Arch for Wonder Woman

    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 30 5:37 PM
      --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "dodd_nk_marine4" <dodd_nk_marine4@...> wrote:
      ...fortunately DC and Warner have too much invested in merchandising etc that involve the clasic look for it to remain for long, whaether the writer/artist realize this or care is another matter.

      Before you get too comfortable with that belief, let me just mention another long-established character who's had a classic costume changed for a long time now . . . Robin the Boy Wonder. (As to which generates more $'s, Wonder Woman or Robin, I don't know, but he's not a third-string character.)
    • randolph carsten
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 1, 2010
        true, true. the new outfit just dosnt say "take me seriously im a warrior", its more what she might wear to say adress congress or to take a meeting with Hillory Clinton without haveing to explain to the secret service why she punched Bill in the nose!
        if  they want her to be taken seriously as a warrior as the claim...put her in armor.
        the attachment is an example i found on the net awhile back that would fit well, and not flah anything more than Xena did on TV.
        we can only hope they listen.

        ...fortunately DC and Warner have too much invested in merchandising etc that involve the clasic look for it to remain for long, whaether the writer/artist realize this or care is another matter.

        Before you get too comfortable with that belief, let me just mention another long-established character who's had a classic costume changed for a long time now . . . Robin the Boy Wonder. (As to which generates more $'s, Wonder Woman or Robin, I don't know, but he's not a third-string character.)

      • Daniel Ross
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 5, 2010