Re: [DCU] Gail Simone question

  • Shannon Stafford
    Message 1 of 7 , May 6, 2010
      now if we can get her to write for JLA, clearly she does well with team
      titles.

      On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 2:24 PM, Darci <darci386@...> wrote:

      > Blackwolf,
      > At Marvel, she wrote Deadpool #s 65-69 and Agent X #s 1-7 and 13-15.
      > At Top Cow, she wrote Witchblade/Magdalena/Vampirella.
      > At DC, she wrote Rose & Thorn #s 1-4, Villains United, Action Comics #s
      > 827-835, Superman: Strange Attractors, Birds of Prey #s 59-107, Gen13 #s
      > 1-20, All-New Atom #s 1-20, Welcome to Tranquility #s 1-12, Wonder Woman #s
      > 14-44, and Secret Six #s 1-22 (ongoing).
      > Hope this helps,
      > Darci
      >
      > ________________________________

    • blackjack06_wolf
      Message 2 of 7 , May 7, 2010
        First Thanks for all the info.
        Second Does anybody know what issues of Bongo simpsons she did and after Bongo then where she went to.
        Blackwolf

        --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, Darci <darci386@...> wrote:

        > Blackwolf,
        > At Marvel, she wrote Deadpool #s 65-69 and Agent X #s 1-7 and 13-15.
        > At Top Cow, she wrote Witchblade/Magdalena/Vampirella.
        > At DC, she wrote Rose & Thorn #s 1-4, Villains United, Action Comics #s 827-835, Superman:  Strange Attractors, Birds of Prey #s 59-107, Gen13 #s 1-20, All-New Atom #s 1-20, Welcome to Tranquility #s 1-12, Wonder Woman #s 14-44, and Secret Six #s 1-22 (ongoing).
        > Hope this helps,
        > Darci
        >

        > ________________________________

      • blackjack06_wolf
        Message 3 of 7 , May 7, 2010
          HMM that might work if gail worked on JLA.
          Who knows if she did then JLA would be the center of the DC universe and not as it is today.
          Blackwolf

          Message 4 of 7 , May 10, 2010
            Blackwolf,
            Gail is listed as the writer for Simpsons Comics #s 50, 57, 62, 64-67, 72, 74, and 88 (Aug 2000 - Nov 2003).  She also wrote Simpson Comics Presents Bart Simpson #s 2-5, 8, 10, and 13 (Nov 2000 - Aug 2003) and stories in Treehouse of Horror #8 (2002).  She went to Marvel, taking over the Deadpool series (which almost immediately turned into Agent X).
            Hope this helps,

            Second Does anybody know what issues of Bongo simpsons she did and after Bongo then where she went to.
            Blackwolf

            --- In DC_Comics_Uncensore d@yahoogroups. com, Darci <darci386@.. .> wrote:

            > Blackwolf,
            > At Marvel, she wrote Deadpool #s 65-69 and Agent X #s 1-7 and 13-15.
            > At Top Cow, she wrote Witchblade/Magdalen a/Vampirella.
            > At DC, she wrote Rose & Thorn #s 1-4, Villains United, Action Comics #s 827-835, Superman:  Strange Attractors, Birds of Prey #s 59-107, Gen13 #s 1-20, All-New Atom #s 1-20, Welcome to Tranquility #s 1-12, Wonder Woman #s 14-44, and Secret Six #s 1-22 (ongoing).
            > Hope this helps,
            > Darci

          • blackjack06_wolf
            Message 5 of 7 , May 11, 2010