JLA 229

  • Randy Meyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2005
      Nice cover-switch! I've always liked these JLA covers with the heroes'
      heads looking over at the action in the middle. It was at its best
      effect during the JLA/JSA/ All-Star Aquadron crossover. Nice covers by
      George Perez and Joe Kubert. This is a good one too.
    • amazing63
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2005
        If you have any other good covers, post them to the photos section! I
        remember some great covers but they are boxed up, have to be unboxed,
        scanned, etc.!!

        Thanks!

        Al