  • John Mouser
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2010
      www.sgr0.HEALTH-LIFE-CO.com
    • snake1866@woh.rr.com
      Message 2 of 7 , May 2, 2010
        i thought this group was about dc comics,not something for spam

          Message 4 of 7 , May 2, 2010
            i do have a discussion for group,if anyone who watches smallville,do you think that they should bring in the character of bruce wanye/batman?A couple of years ago when they brought the aquaman,cyborg etc for a special show,they had shown phone records of some calls being made to wayne industries/gotham

            Message 5 of 7 , May 5, 2010
              Hard to say since I don't watch the show. Bruce Wayne might be interesting, but I think they are purposely avoiding Batman (TM) for a variety of reasons.

              --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, <snake1866@...> wrote:

              i do have a discussion for group,if anyone who watches smallville,do you think that they should bring in the character of bruce wanye/batman?A couple of years ago when they brought the aquaman,cyborg etc for a special show,they had shown phone records of some calls being made to wayne industries/gotham
            • William
              Message 6 of 7 , May 6, 2010
                --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "xmscity1225" <xmscity1225@...> wrote:

                > Hard to say since I don't watch the show. Bruce Wayne might be interesting, but I think they are purposely avoiding Batman (TM) for a variety of reasons.
                >
                > --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, <snake1866@> wrote:
                >
                > i do have a discussion for group,if anyone who watches smallville,do you think that they should bring in the character of bruce wanye/batman?A couple of years ago when they brought the aquaman,cyborg etc for a special show,they had shown phone records of some calls being made to wayne industries/gotham

                This is my first time posting to this group although I read it religiously.As to the question of whether they should bring Bruce in, I am all for it.I am surprised that they have not done so before now.I am assuming that it is because another movie will be coming soon.I remember reading that this was the reason for not having Green Lantern in the episode with the J.S.A.I would also not mind seeing another appearance by the Legion.
              • Jonathan
                Message 7 of 7 , May 6, 2010
                  Yes! And Bruce has to be in costume as Batman, as well as in character.