Re: [dc_comics_uncensored] Re: What Is Your Local Comic Shop Like?

  • miladyspet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 3, 2005
      I shop at Nan's in Houston. They have been there for years and their reputation is "If it is out there, we will get it for you." Example of this, they were picketed a few years ago because they actually carried the serial killer board game. They are serious about getting their customers what they want.

      CCC.