Blackest Night COMPLETE list

  • calimedic911
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2010
      Hello all,

      I just got sucked back into the comic world with the Blackest night storyline and I wanted to know if anyone has the COMPLETE list that touch on the story? I have looked on dc universe as well as a ew other places and I can find bits of the chronology but not the complete list.

      if anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it. I want to get cought up before brightest day starts up.

      Thanks

      Sean B
    • Primitiv
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2010
        JULY 2009
        GREEN LANTERN #43 (Prologue)
        BLACKEST NIGHT #1
        BLACKEST NIGHT: TALES OF THE CORPS #1
        BLACKEST NIGHT: TALES OF THE CORPS #2
        BLACKEST NIGHT: TALES OF THE CORPS #3
        GREEN LANTERN #44

        AUGUST 2009
        BLACKEST NIGHT #2
        GREEN LANTERN #45
        GREEN LANTERN CORPS #39
        BLACKEST NIGHT: BATMAN #1 OF 3
        BLACKEST NIGHT: SUPERMAN #1 OF 3
        BLACKEST NIGHT: TITANS #1 OF 3

        SEPTEMBER 2009
        BLACKEST NIGHT #3
        GREEN LANTERN #46
        GREEN LANTERN CORPS #40
        BLACKEST NIGHT: BATMAN #2 OF 3
        BLACKEST NIGHT: SUPERMAN #2 OF 3
        BLACKEST NIGHT: TITANS #2 OF 3

        OCTOBER 2009
        BLACKEST NIGHT #4
        GREEN LANTERN #47
        GREEN LANTERN CORPS #41
        BLACKEST NIGHT: BATMAN #3 OF 3
        BLACKEST NIGHT: SUPERMAN #3 OF 3
        BLACKEST NIGHT: TITANS #3 OF 3

        NOVEMBER 2009
        BLACKEST NIGHT #5
         GREEN LANTERN #48
         GREEN LANTERN CORPS #42
         JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #39
         SUPERMAN / BATMAN #66
         DOOM PATROL #4
         BOOSTER GOLD #26
         R.E.B.E.L.S. #10
         TEEN TITANS #77
         ADVENTURE COMICS #4
         OUTSIDERS #24
        PROMOTIONAL RINGS
         RED
         ORANGE
         YELLOW
         GREEN
         BLUE
         INDIGO
         VIOLET

        DECEMBER 2009
        BLACKEST NIGHT #6
         GREEN LANTERN #49
         GREEN LANTERN CORPS #43
         BLACKEST NIGHT: FLASH #1 of 3
         BLACKEST NIGHT: WONDER WOMAN #1 of 3
         BLACKEST NIGHT: JSA #1 of 3
         JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #40
         SUPERMAN / BATMAN #67
         DOOM PATROL #5
         BOOSTER GOLD #27
         R.E.B.E.L.S. #11
         TEEN TITANS #78
         ADVENTURE COMICS #5
         OUTSIDERS #25

        January 2010

        Blackest Night - Catwoman 083 (March 2010).cbr
        Blackest Night - Flash 02 (of 3) (March 2010).cbr
        Blackest Night - Green Lantern Corps 044 (March 2010)).cbr
        Blackest Night - Green Lantern v4 050 (March 2010).cbr
        Blackest Night - JSA 02 (of 3) (March 2010).cbr
        Blackest Night - Phantom Stranger 042 (March 2010).cbr
        Blackest Night - Power of Shazam 048 (March 2010).cbr
        Blackest Night - Secret Six 017 (March 2010).cbr
        Blackest Night - Starman 081 (March 2010).cbr
        Blackest Night - Suicide Squad 067 (March 2010).cbr
        Blackest Night - The Atom and Hawkman 046 (March 2010).cbr
        Blackest Night - The Question 037 (March 2010).cbr
        Blackest Night - Weird Western Tales 071 (March 2010).cbr
        Blackest Night - Wonder Woman 02 (of 3) (March 2010).cbr