Re: On Smallville this Friday

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      From: "tsull2121@..." <tsull2121@...>
      To: AllstarPerisphere@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, February 1, 2010 8:19:53 PM
      Subject: Re: [AllstarPerisphere] On Smallville this Friday

      In the episode, SYLVESTER PEMBERTON meets Clark (or Chloe, I don't recall
      which one) but he gets murdered by THE ICICLE. Apparently Icicle is
      targeting members of the JSA for termination, and Stargirl convinces Dr Fate and Hawkman to help find Sylvester's murderer and stop him.

      Clark corrals Ollie and Chloe to help him so it's sort of a JSA/JLA team
      up.

      Timmy!

      For those of you who don't know this, on this Friday on the Smallville