Batman ?

  • josh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2010
      I was reading Battle for the Cowl and am having trouble figuring out who one of the people was in the group shot of "the Network" she is crouching in front of Wildcat and is wearing a cat mask w/ a red circle on the forehead. Can anyone tell me who she is?
    • warriorlotdk@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2010
        Hmmmmm. Very good question. Lady Shiva? Looks like one of her old masks.