Re: Excuse Me If These Have Been Asked & Answered Before, As This Is My First Post:

  • Juan Jose Morales
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 25, 2009
      --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "Juan Jose Morales" <HijodelCid@...> wrote:

      > Alice is obviously the twin sister of Batwoman; will she be her main antagonist--her Joker?
      > I must say that she is a very striking presence, all in white save for those dark demented eyes; who invented her look?

      Now that Alice=Elizabeth has survived her fall, what role will she play in Batwoman's life?

    • Juan Jose Morales
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3 7:05 AM
        --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "Juan Jose Morales" <HijodelCid@...> wrote:

        > --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "Juan Jose Morales" <HijodelCid@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Alice is obviously the twin sister of Batwoman; will she be her main antagonist--her Joker?
        > > I must say that she is a very striking presence, all in white save for those dark demented eyes; who invented her look?
        >
        > Now that Alice=Elizabeth has survived her fall, what role will she play in Batwoman's life?

        Am I the only reader of BATWOMAN?
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3 2:04 PM
          Juan,
          I presume you mean Detective Comics, since issue #854.  I have no idea what's next for Alice/Beth.  I would imagine Kate will investigate the cold case of what happened to her mother and sister after they were kidnapped.  I guess we'll find out together?

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 3 9:45 PM
            --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, Darci <darci386@...> wrote:

            > Juan,
            > I presume you mean Detective Comics, since issue #854.  I have no idea what's next for Alice/Beth.  I would imagine Kate will investigate the cold case of what happened to her mother and sister after they were kidnapped.  I guess we'll find out together?
            > Darci

            That should be really exciting.
            JJM
          • LSW092752@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 8 7:09 PM
              No, I read the book too.

              > > Alice is obviously the twin sister of Batwoman; will she be her main antagonist--her Joker?
              > > I must say that she is a very striking presence, all in white save for those dark demented eyes; who invented her look?
              >
              > Now that Alice=Elizabeth has survived her fall, what role will she play in Batwoman's life?

              Am I the only reader of BATWOMAN?

            • Juan Jose M
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 13 9:10 PM
                --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, LSW092752@... wrote:

                > No, I read the book too.
                >

                > How would you like the story to continue?
                JJM