Re: Craigslisting "DC Comics Uncensored"?

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2009
      Well, considering that the three previous messages to mine had been about selling stuff, I thought the "Craigslisting" in my heading was appropriate. (But I have noticed that since I posted my message, those three messages no longer exist, so I guess the powers-that-be could see my point. Thanks.)

      --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "joseph d" <xxbingo2001@...> wrote:

      What is it loking like, then?
      JOE