Re: Underrated Super Heroes in the DC Universe

    Message 1 of 73 , Nov 2, 2009
      The Killing has been done so much because they found out it made tons of money with Superman Doomsday so let's repeat it. However it was recently announced that DC would stop killing off characters just for the sake of sales.

      As to how popular Firestorm was before being killed off. He was already in the last two Super Friends incarnations but he was going down as writers changed. Gerry Conway the creator of Firestorm knows how to write him because after all he is the creator of the Nuclear Man. So I say it's another case of a super hero not in the right writers hands.
      Message 73 of 73 , Jan 31, 2010
        --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "Johan" <lightoller_ch@...> wrote:

        Visually, Magnetic Kid was no problem, but then it gets into the Ben Reilly-clone area.

        I must have missed something. Since when does a younger sibling hero compare with an overblown cloning storyline from another company?