Underrated Super Heroes in the DC Universe

    Message 1 of 73 , Oct 19, 2009
      What super heroes do you feel are getting overlooked, and not being used much of all, or in a crappy way if they do get used.

      Firestorm (Ronnie Raymond) He could reach the popularity level of Flash if he was shown more, and used better or maybe even possibly close to Superman's level. If Geoff Johns gets his hands on the Flamehead then I think he would be doing another rebirth series like he's done with Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), and Flash (Barry Allen). So much potential for flamehead.
      Message 73 of 73 , Jan 31, 2010
        --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "Johan" <lightoller_ch@...> wrote:

        Visually, Magnetic Kid was no problem, but then it gets into the Ben Reilly-clone area.

        I must have missed something. Since when does a younger sibling hero compare with an overblown cloning storyline from another company?