Re: [DCU] Re: Superman Question

  • Stephen D Davis
    Message 1 of 46 , Oct 3, 2009
      You would think the papers in question would like to play with the notion that Clark Kent worked there.....

      --The Champion Lurker--

      Message 46 of 46 , Oct 3, 2009
        Yeah, But I still like the Pre Crisis model... It looks like he's back, though... I checked out Superman #677-680 and it seems to be in place... Krypto The Superdog too...
        Lois should be more easy going towards, Krypto... You never know when you need a dedicated K9 in your corner...