Hawaiian Superheroes?

  • meeha lol30
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2006
      Are any Superheroes from Hawaii, or do any of them reside or have any connection to Hawaii?

      Thanks, if anyone knows!

      Meeha Lai
    • Rashon
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2006
        Fro a time Konel ( Superboy) lived in Hawaii where he faced several  villians including Knockout. Ther also as an Policeman who  I believed with an artifact called the Spear of Lona to become a superhero but I can`t remember the name

        meeha lol30 <meehalol30@...> wrote:
        Are any Superheroes from Hawaii, or do any of them reside or have any connection to Hawaii?

        Thanks, if anyone knows!

        Meeha Lai

        09-11-01 Will Never be forgotten

        Sponsored Link

        Get an Online or Campus degree - Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's -in less than one year.