Why? (off topic, but about this group)

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2009
      Why is this the only Yahoo group I belong to where I keep getting Grouply invites that supposedly come from other members?
    • Ace
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2009
        --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "xmscity1225" <greeneggs@...> wrote:

        > Why is this the only Yahoo group I belong to where I keep getting Grouply invites that supposedly come from other members?

        Because you choose not to block them. I went to Grouply (the bottom of every invite has thier unsubscription link) and unsubbed from their solicitations over a year ago and have not been bothered ever again. This is spam.

        If you are getting Grouply invites from anyone in particular, please let me know and I will ban those members from this group.

        Thanks.