Re: Re:Re: [DCU] Marvel Is Up Shit Creek

  • Jonathan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 2009
      I stopped him from uploading messages... And I threw his ass off the list...
      Anybody else want to act like that, let me know.
      I won't think twice about it.
      Jonathan Michael Reiter
      jmr----- Original Message -----
      From: onemx2000 <Onemx2000@...>
      To: <DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tue, Sep 15, 2009 01:15 PM
      Subject: Re: [DCU] Marvel Is Up Shit Creek

      Before posting racist comments Masterdebater get your facts straight. Maybe this is why we're in the state we're in because of bigots like yourself, Joe Quesada will be more then you will ever aspire to be, and get this genius.

      "Quesada was born in New York City to Cuban-born parents and grew up in the Jackson Heights neighborhood of Queens. He studied at the School of Visual Arts, where he received a BFA in illustration in 1984. He started out as an artist in the early 1990s. His first widely distributed works were for Valiant Comics where he penciled and plotted Ninjak, X-O Manowar, and others. His art was heavily influenced by Japanese manga, evidenced by large, watery eyes, long, flowing hair, and unnatural body proportions. Several of his page compositions reflect the art nouveau style of Alphonse Mucha.[3] Later, he and his inking partner Jimmy Palmiotti formed a publishing company, Event Comics, and co-created Ash, a firefighter with superpowers."

      Now tell us what have you done?
      and so what if he was Puerto Rican? what's wrong with that ?
      EXPLAIN YOURSELF J/O!!!

      You ever read Daredevil's "Father" that is one serious comic book! If you like girly comics then yeah, the Disney move is heaven sent TO YOU. But we're in a modern world, and comics have evolved. If Marvel wants to compete they have to make decisions that will keep them at the top, not some lame brain sellout out to Disney!
      That really sucks, and it's a back stab to all Marvel Fans! They were finally making some decent marvel movies, now, it's probably have to go through Disney, and I don't think Disney is going to approve any more Punisher Movies! It would conflict with their non violence tradition!

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 15, 2009
        Thank you Jonathan for getting rid of him and hopefully it will discourage others from acting like idiots on here and talking bad about people especially those who can't defend themselves
      • atomtetsuwan2002
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 15, 2009
          --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Zapcic" <shanezap@...> wrote:

          > Thank you Jonathan for getting rid of him and hopefully it will discourage others from acting like idiots on here and talking bad about people especially those who can't defend themselves

          You're Welcome...
          It's also my distinct pleasure.