Re: That's -

  • Richard J.
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2009
      Oh well, you're welcome. I love saying what needs to be said and delivering it for the masses to read, learn from and enjoy and hopefully gain a little wisdom.

      it is clearly all I am after. I actually thrive on doing it and if I may dismiss my modesty, I am very pleased with myself for doing it.

      Truthfully, it is no problem at all.

      In fact, if I may quote the wonderful Rush Limbaugh, it is my 'talent on loan from God.'

      Again, you are most welcome.