Re: Latest Survey Results- Most Popular Teams (please comment)

  • primitivx
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 5, 2009
      The Secret Six
      Batman and the Outsiders
      The Watchmen
      League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
    • primitivx
      Message 2 of 22 , Jul 5, 2009
        --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "primitivx" <primitivx@...> wrote:

        > The Secret Six
        > Batman and the Outsiders
        > The Watchmen
        > League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

        Oh and of course, Nick Fury and his Commandos / S.H.I.E.L.D.S
      • primitivx
        Message 3 of 22 , Jul 5, 2009
          The best team will still be the Batman Family though, even if they never present themselves as a group, they work together:

          Batman
          Robin
          Nightwing
          Batgirl
          Batwoman
          Huntress
          Oracle
          WHO DO I FORGET?
        • Leonard Blunk
          Message 4 of 22 , Jul 5, 2009
            BatMite and BatHound?
                                     DR. ORIENT ROHMER

            Message 5 of 22 , Jul 5, 2009
              I can't believe you forgot Alfred.

              Message 6 of 22 , Jul 5, 2009
                T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents - even though they rarely worked as a team.
                Justice Society - current line-up.
                Justice League - 70s line-up.
                Doc Savage with Monk & Ham
                Inferior Five - I just know they are gonna make a comeback.

                Der Wolf

                Ululo Ergo Sum

                "English is the result of Norman Men-at-Arms making dates with Saxon Barmaids."

                H. Beam Piper

              • clanceyakker
                Message 7 of 22 , Jul 5, 2009
                  If you picked the team who failed to live up to its potential, my two choices would be the eighties All Star Squadron, which was more a reflection of the eighties than the sexist, racist, propagandistic forties,

                  And the seventies Champions, which sought to be Avengers II and in my opinion, loved Hercules too much. I was in another group that Tony Isabella briefly joined and I talked to him about it.

                  The most he said about the Champions was it had too many chiefs, not enough braves.

                  --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J." <richard.fuller1@...> wrote:

                  > Truthfully, which incantation of Avengers, Xmen, JLA, JSA, Defenders and Legion are we talking about here, cuz you could ask what is your favorite versions of these teams?
                  >
                  > If it were the Dr. Strange, Valkyrie, Hulk, Nighthawk version of the Defenders, I would be truly surprised, as, while that is MY favorite, it hasn't been around for near thirty years now.
                  >
                  > --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "Ron" <ronbear91@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Here are the latest results to a survey asking fans about their favorite teams:
                  > >
                  > > Avengers
                  > > X-Men
                  > > JLA
                  > > JSA
                  > > Fantastic Four
                  > > Defenders
                  > > Legion of Superheroes
                  > >
                  > > Are there any teams that members think should be on this list that are not?

                • Ron
                  Message 8 of 22 , Jul 15, 2009
                    There were a lot of teams mentioned, but only two were mentioned twice- Challengers of the Unknown and Inferior Five. Does anybody else out there think either, or both, of these teams belong on the list of Best Teams?

                    Message 9 of 22 , Jul 15, 2009
                      Ron,
                      I think I mentioned it before, but I forgot the THUNDER Agents in my first response.  I hope that adds them to your list.  The Challs and the guys from THUNDER both should have been on the original list.
                      Hope this helps,

                      There were a lot of teams mentioned, but only two were mentioned twice- Challengers of the Unknown and Inferior Five. Does anybody else out there think either, or both, of these teams belong on the list of Best Teams?

                      --- In DC_Comics_Uncensore d@yahoogroups. com, "Ron" <ronbear91@. ..> wrote:

                      > Here are the latest results to a survey asking fans about their favorite teams:
                      >
                      > Avengers
                      > X-Men
                      > JLA
                      > JSA
                      > Fantastic Four
                      > Defenders
                      > Legion of Superheroes
                      >
                      > Are there any teams that members think should be on this list that are not?

                    • Steve Sierran
                      Message 10 of 22 , Jul 15, 2009
                        Titans?

                        On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 12:46 PM, Darci <darci386@...> wrote:

                        > Ron,
                        > I think I mentioned it before, but I forgot the THUNDER Agents in my first
                        > response. I hope that adds them to your list. The Challs and the guys from
                        > THUNDER both should have been on the original list.
                        > Hope this helps,
                        > Darci
                        >

                        > ________________________________

                      • TED WARREN
                        Message 11 of 22 , Jul 15, 2009
                          I think it that challngers of the Unknown  should be in the best list  becasue they over came things that would have destroyed  other teams
                           thanks for allowing me to have my say
                           Ted Warren AKA drcna123456@...

                          I am Just A man Not Perfect Just a man !

                          > I think I mentioned it before, but I forgot the THUNDER Agents in my first
                          > response. I hope that adds them to your list. The Challs and the guys from
                          > THUNDER both should have been on the original list.
                          > Hope this helps,
                          > Darci
                          >

                          > ____________ _________ _________ __

                        • Leonard Blunk
                          Message 12 of 22 , Jul 17, 2009
                            The Challengers! Gods, I have not heard of them in ages! Didn't Simon/Kirby have something to do with that team?
                                                                         DR. ORIENT ROHMER

                             Ted Warren AKA drcna123456@ yahoo.com

                            I am Just A man Not Perfect Just a man !

                            > I think I mentioned it before, but I forgot the THUNDER Agents in my first
                            > response. I hope that adds them to your list. The Challs and the guys from
                            > THUNDER both should have been on the original list.
                            > Hope this helps,
                            > Darci
                            >

                            > ____________ _________ _________ __

                          • Jonathan
                            Message 13 of 22 , Jul 17, 2009
                              No, I remember it being Jack Kirby's work... I don't think it was Kirby and Simon...
                              The Challengers! Gods, I have not heard of them in ages! Didn't Simon/Kirby have something to do with that team?
                              DR. ORIENT ROHMER

                              > I think I mentioned it before, but I forgot the THUNDER Agents in my first
                              > response. I hope that adds them to your list. The Challs and the guys from
                              > THUNDER both should have been on the original list.
                              > Hope this helps,
                              > Darci
                              >

                              > ____________ _________ _________ __

                            • Ron
                              Message 14 of 22 , Jul 19, 2009
                                Anyone else thing the Teen Titans should be on the list of best groups?

                                --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, Steve Sierran <steve.sierran@...> wrote:

                                > Titans?
                                >
                                > On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 12:46 PM, Darci <darci386@...> wrote:
                                >
                                > > Ron,
                                > > I think I mentioned it before, but I forgot the THUNDER Agents in my first
                                > > response. I hope that adds them to your list. The Challs and the guys from
                                > > THUNDER both should have been on the original list.
                                > > Hope this helps,
                                > > Darci

                              • Jonathan
                                Message 15 of 22 , Jul 19, 2009
                                  Before I make a decision, what does this Teen Titans group look like? And How is it doing?