[ O.T.] A Great American Citizen

  • alienwords@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      It happened other day… there where a lot of fathers, mothers, sons and daughters around. All that people were happy… all but me. I was not understanding what we were doing at that place. Something was very wrong. So I asked to my friend:

      – Friend… you said an word about today…
      – What are talking about, man?
      – The word… "Tribute"… You told me it will be a Bob's Tribute... didn't you?
      – Yes! Great Bob! Great American citizen! Look what a beautiful Bob's Tribute!
      – A Bob's Tribute, I see… but… Bob Marley?!
      – Bob who?!
      – Kennedy?
      – Who?!
      – Dylan?!
      – Who?!

      So I saw "Bob". First: I don't know him, I never saw him. Second: maybe I'm really an alien from outer space. We were in a Bob's Tribute and I was the only person in the universe that did not know that great American citizen named Bob… SpongeBob.

      (from: www.alienwords.com)