Gotham City list of characters

  • jimdinobat
    Message 1 of 110 , May 27, 2009
      I was looking on the net for any kind of list that shows the characters based in Gotham. I know Creeper , Ragman, Wilcat and some lesser known. But I couldn't find any kind of list that was comprehensive. But where would you find something like that? I think it would be a great idea to build a list of who is in what city.
    • LSW092752@aol.com
      Message 110 of 110 , Jul 2, 2009
        In a message dated 6/24/2009 10:14:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
        richard.fuller1@... writes:

        > As you said, unless we tell each other, we don't know race, age, sex of
        > each other.
        >
        > Generally I've encountered age discrimination online more than anything. I
        > tell my age and the person I'm talking to is a teen ager and they all but
        > run away screaming.
        >
        > "Youre an old man!!!!"
        >
        > Funny about the child molester. How would we know there?
        >
        > I like telling people at work that I've worked with four people over the
        > course of a year; a lesbian just out of prison, a holy roller who liked to
        > worship and sing gospel songs while he worked, a wife beater and the last
        > fellow, a young guy.
        >
        > I got along with all of them except for the last guy, about the most
        > 'normal' of the bunch. Couldn't stand him.
        >
        > --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Talbot" <
        > lonchaneyjr@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > OK, yes, it is unfair for anybody to have to hide who and what they are.
        > On the other hand, there is no need to flaunt it either. That goes for
        > white heteroes as well as anybody else. As I am typing this, none of you can
        > really be sure if I am black, white, Asian, gay, Bi, straight, male, female
        > or even hermaphroditic. And what's more, is that nobody cares. I am a
        > person voicing an opinion that you may approve or disapprove of. My words are
        > taken at face value. Frankly, that should be the case with everybody. I have
        > male and female friends, friends who are gay and straight, friends who are
        > Asian, black, white, etc. No hermaphrodites, as far as I know. I have no
        > interest in what my friends do in the bedroom unless they plan on doing it
        > with me. Otherwise, I'll pass. Be what you are and to hell with what anybody
        > else thinks (unless its a child molester or something equally as bad, then
        > shoot the sumitch.)

        Interesting about the age discrimination. Go to an online dating site and
        most of the young women list the desired ages of a man as 21-40. Yet in
        talking to young women 20-30 years of age, I have been told they preferred older
        men. I am not trolling myself, just find it interesting. When I ask why
        older men were preferred, I have been told more than once that it was maturity
        and that older men seemed to be more considerate. I do wonder if financial
        stability might be a part of it, as an older man is, or should be stable both
        finanacially and career-wise. I wonder tho, if that's true, why the
        discrimination online? I wonder if it is fear ? Fear that the man might be an
        old-fogie, or a pervert? Myself, I ride a motorcycle, listen to rock and roll, and
        I mean loud and hard, and love to travel. I am also conservative in the
        area of sex, believing it should be within the bounds of marraige. I love comic
        books, fantasy, and science-fiction. All the above is usually considered a
        young person's activities, so I guess I am a big, old, overgrown
        teenager!LOL!