Re: loss of my sister-

  • comicsalive
    Message 1 of 9 , May 20, 2009
      My sympathies also. My sister is alive and kicking...which is our current problem...this post reminds me she's the only sister Ive got (even if she does drive me crazy) and so I'll renew efforts to resolve our problems...cuz after all these years, I can't imagine her NOT being there to drive me crazy.
      by the way, where can I find the melody for the song?