I hate Super-Girl

  • Dating Guru
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 13, 2006
      I hate Super-Girl. Is that normal?
    • Andy
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 16, 2006
        Well that all depends on why you hate her. You are entitled to
        your own opinion. Just hate her for the right
        reasons.
        --- In DC_Comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "Dating Guru"
        <zero2zerosg@...> wrote:

        > I hate Super-Girl. Is that normal?

      • Manuel Haibert
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 17, 2006
          Mmmm... I remembered "I don't have Helen Slater's photo as Supergirl...
          Well. I don't want to bother, but...
          COULD SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO GET A PICTURE OF HER?

          Thank you...

          <zero2zerosg@ ...> wrote:

          > I hate Super-Girl. Is that normal?

          Correo Yahoo!

        • oliver harper
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 17, 2006
            if you want  pictures of helen slater as supergirl you have to go to this direction:
            http://www.comicbookhotties.com/actresses/

            in this web appears not only helen slater, you'll be surprised.

            oliver harper
            http://journeytothecomics.freesuperhost.com

            <zero2zerosg@ ...> wrote:

            > I hate Super-Girl. Is that normal?

            Correo Yahoo!
            ¡Abrí tu cuenta ya! - http://correo. yahoo.com. ar

            “In brightest day, in blackest night,
            No evil shall escape my sight!
            Let those who worship evil’s might
            Beware my power – Green Lantern’s Light!”

            LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
            http://es.voice.yahoo.com

          • Manuel Haibert
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 20, 2006
              Oh, yes... Yes...!! I've been really surprised...
              Thank you...

            • baker221b@isp.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 22, 2006

                No, as before, you should kill yourself immediately.

                If unsuccessful try playing chicken with large trucks on the freeway.

                > I hate Super-Girl. Is that normal?

                Join ISP.COM today - $8.95 internet, less than 1/2 the cost of AOL!
                Try us out, http://www.isp.com/