ebay Blow Out Sale

  • BK
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      I'm selling Action Figures, Statues, Bust, Cars & Motorcycles from my personal collection...hard to find items as well.

      Everything must go! Come check it out!

      I'll be posting all weekend long so come see mint condition items that are definately every Collector's Dream, from X-Men, Terminator, Spawn, DC, Marvel, Batman, McFarlane Toys, Orange County Bikes, Speed Racer, Punisher, Blade,...etc

      Dayspring12 is my ID on eBay