Re: OT: My list of Yahoo Groups :)

  • dangerduck73
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 31, 2009
      At the bottom of the GROUPLY invitation, there is a signout link and after I signed out I have not gotten any more of the GROUPLY crap.
    • jim pollard
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 9, 2009
        Hi everyone,

        Hope this is ok to post here... You can see a list of my groups on Grouply at
        the link below. Maybe you'll find some you want to join.

        jim

        Here's the link:
        http://www.grouply.com/register?tmg=3296075&vt=84576730

        ====================
        This message was posted by a fellow group member who uses Grouply instead of
        email to access this group. Grouply blocks additional invitations from being
        sent to this group by anyone for 30 days. Group owners can permanently block
        future invitations. For more on how Grouply maintains privacy and protects you,
        see http://blog.grouply.com/protect/ .

      • Larry Talbot
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 10, 2009
          THOU SHALT NOT GROUPLY!!!

          Der Wolf

          Ululo Ergo Sum

          http://wulfmann.wordpress.com/

          "English is the result of Norman Men-at-Arms making dates with Saxon Barmaids."
          H. Beam Piper