Re: [DCU] Re: [The Next Batman Rogue in the Next Batman Movie]

  • A M
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 4, 2009
      killercroc would be very interesting to see and in  wondering how they will the special effects in order to make him look real. what about the mad hatter? egghead? king tut? louie the lillac?
       Bane, the man who broke the original Batman's back and the new Batman.
      Jean Paul Valley, the man who now patrols the night as a vicious and violent Batman.
      Ra's al Ghul?
      Gotham's original vigilante, the Reaper.
      Angel

      From: Joey Battle <morejoey@hotmail. com>
      To: DC_Comics_Uncensore d@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, March 2, 2009, 10:23 PM

      Killercroc is also a good choice..violent, physical.
      A good back story.
      Murders..I like it, that is a good choice.

      Plus Batman would need some science skills to even figure out 'Croc was
      once Human..

      Daniel Ross <standinggreenman@ ...> wrote:

      Yes I LOVE to see Killercroc on the next batman movie

    • Jason Case
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 4, 2009
        --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, A M <nodiggity_1357@...> wrote:

        > killercroc would be very interesting to see and in  wondering how they will the special effects in order to make him look real. what about the mad hatter? egghead? king tut? louie the lillac?
        >  Bane, the man who broke the original Batman's back and the new Batman.
        > Jean Paul Valley, the man who now patrols the night as a vicious and violent Batman.
        > Ra's al Ghul?
        > Gotham's original vigilante, the Reaper.
        > Angel

        I don't think Killer Croc would be used in this Batman series as long as Nolan is directing since it would be unrealistic. As for the Mad Hatter he would be excellent if done right. In Secret Six Gail Simone is doing him justice as a evil brillant genuis. He made Gotham PD his own personal army through mind controlling devices. That's the kind of writer that needs to write Mad hatter for a Batman movie not the disrespectful writers that make Mad Hatter a incompetent pushover that is easily defeated.
        They already used Ras Al Ghul in Batman Begins. Let me add that Egghead, King Tut, Loulie the Lillac are all crappy campy villains that have no place in the current Batman movie series. That goes for all the campy villains from the Adam West Batman show with exceptions being his major enemies that had to be made campy like the rest of the enemies.
      • superherostore
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 4, 2009
          > I don't think Killer Croc would be used in this Batman series as long as Nolan is directing since it would be unrealistic.

          Why? What's unrealistic about a strong man with a skin disorder?

          Chris

          STARSCAPE Magazine
          http://StarscapeOnline.com
          comics, cartoons, music & movies
        • wes simpson
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 6, 2009
            I'd like to see Zasz explored  in the next movie. He potentially has the creepy chill factor that has permeated the last two films. The character already appeared in the "Batman Begins" but as background character. If done right he could continue the nightmarish atrocities that the Joker indulged in. Only closer to the Son of Sam or HillsideStrangler type. Driven by a deep personal need to murder. The slicing of his own flesh would indicate how far he needs to go to feel something. I think that it would be frightening and keep Batman in the  dark adult genre.

            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 7, 2009
              --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, wes simpson <ws_smpsn@...> wrote:

              > I'd like to see Zasz explored  in the next movie. He potentially has the creepy chill factor that has permeated the last two films. The character already appeared in the "Batman Begins" but as background character. If done right he could continue the nightmarish atrocities that the Joker indulged in. Only closer to the Son of Sam or HillsideStrangler type. Driven by a deep personal need to murder. The slicing of his own flesh would indicate how far he needs to go to feel something. I think that it would be frightening and keep Batman in the  dark adult genre.

              I would agree with you. Mainly because Zsasz is one of the most dangerous savages. He gets a thrill from killing. Although In Batman Begins he's a Hitman for the Mob. If he is going to be shown as a vicious savage he needs to become a thrill killer not remain a hitman for the Mob because he's just going to be waiting for the Mob to say kill this person, and do that. As a thrill killer no one is safe without him free because he kills for the thrill of it.
            • Jason Case
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 7, 2009
                --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "superherostore" <superherostore@...> wrote:

                > > I don't think Killer Croc would be used in this Batman series as long as Nolan is directing since it would be unrealistic.
                >
                > Why? What's unrealistic about a strong man with a skin disorder?
                >
                > Chris

                A strong guy isn't unrealstic however Killer Croc is a Mutant and that falls into science fiction the same as the X-Men who are also mutants.