JLA/New Avengers

  • Steve O
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
      Just wondering, who would like to see DC and Marvel get together and
      do a JLA/New Avengers Crossover? I think it would be good.
    • Leonard Blunk
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
          Its been a long time since the big did a crowwover. It would be great to see it happen again only I don't feel that Joe Quesada has the editorial skills to do it. He would want Marvel to have too much input and that will just mess things up.
                                           DR. ORIENT ROHMER