Re: [DCU] Green Light for New Judge Dredd Movie

  • Leonard Blunk
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 5, 2009
      I think its all ratings. The studios don't want to get the rep for making ultra-violent films, which it was not. But just in case---they water down the violence in a film. Now, my idea is a violent film in 3-D!!! They could have the audience dodging bullets!!! LOL
                                                  DR. ORIENT ROHMER

      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 8, 2009
        Go to Superherohype.com to see concept art for the new film. It looks
        pretty promising to me.

        As for me, I loved the old Stallone "Judge Dredd" movie and am pretty
        sure I'll love the new Judge Dredd movie regardless of whether
        Stallone is in it or not. I do, however, hope they up the violent
        content in this new movie as the comic I used to read was pretty
        violent itself. Not ultra-violent, mind you, but alot more violent
        than the Stallone version(which wasn't very violent at all).-Tom

        --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, Leonard Blunk