Re: [DCU] 70th Anniversary of Batman

  • LSW092752@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2009
      No body was found, so what do u think?
      action figures released, covering the whole Batman history, preferably
      in the 12" size!

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 5, 2009
        LSW092752@... wrote:No body was found, so what do u think?

        So how do they know he is dead??
      • LSW092752@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 10, 2009
          In a message dated 1/5/2009 11:22:48 AM Eastern Standard Time, cruller1955@... writes:

          So how do they know he is dead??

          They don't know for sure, but since they haven't seen him and there was an explosion, they are just assuming his body was burned up in the crash. Of course in comics u can't assume anything, even death, but in this instance that is all they have to go on. What will feed into it of course is Final Crisis and Batman not appearing for at least a year. If you didn't see someone for a year and knew they had been in a bad accident, unless someone told u otherwise, wouldn''t you think the worst? I would.

          New year...new news. Be the first to know what is making headlines. (http://www.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000026)
        • Daniel Ross
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 10, 2009
            I Just hope they do it like with the Death of Superman story and have a few Batmen and even a Batworman

            They don't know for sure, but since they haven't seen him and there was an explosion, they are just assuming his body was burned up in the crash. Of course in comics u can't assume anything, even death, but in this instance that is all they have to go on. What will feed into it of course is Final Crisis and Batman not appearing for at least a year. If you didn't see someone for a year and knew they had been in a bad accident, unless someone told u otherwise, wouldn''t you think the worst? I would.

            New year...new news. Be the first to know what is making headlines. (http://www. aol.com/? ncid=emlcntaolco m00000026)

            Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look.