Yellow Superman

  • BJAY SALVADOR
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2006
      I have read that Marvel Comics has some kind of Yellow Superman as their own character? Has anyone heard of this?
    • Rashon
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2006
        I think you are talking abot a fairly recent  character called Sentry

        BJAY SALVADOR <phytoplanktons22@...> wrote:
        I have read that Marvel Comics has some kind of Yellow Superman as their own character? Has anyone heard of this?

        09-11-01 Will Never be forgotten

        Sponsored Link

        Get a free Motorola Razr! Today Only! Choose Cingular, Sprint, Verizon, Alltel, or T-Mobile.