Re: [DCU] Re: Who Should Be The New Batman?

  • wes simpson
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 6, 2008
      Yeah I agree wholeheartedly but it's fun to imagine the different scenarios.

      From: wes simpson <ws_smpsn@yahoo. com>
      To: DC_Comics_Uncensore d@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, December 5, 2008, 9:27 PM

      How about Jonny Double the human target?  He's a detective of sorts, master of disguise, no one would ever know that he wasn't the real Batman and he's versed in hand to hand combat.

      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 7, 2008
        Whoops you're right! Still might be a fun replacement tho' for the same reasons.

        I thought Christopher Chance was still the Human Target.

        --- In DC_Comics_Uncensore d@yahoogroups. com, wes simpson

        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 8, 2008
          What about Jason Todd?
        • josh thorn
          Message 4 of 18 , Dec 8, 2008
            I thought he was on a different Earth now. How about Nemesis from the Suicide Squad?

              Jason todd is too young How about Dick Grayson?

              I thought he was on a different Earth now. How about Nemesis from the Suicide Squad?