Let's Clean Up This Group!

  • Actionheroes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008
      I take a lot of pride in the fact that we are Uncensored, however, I
      think perhaps we have gone too far.

      Checking back on the archives, there really are too many uses of
      profanity in conversations where it really is completely unnecessary.

      I am not trying to become the thought police, but the archives have a
      lot of interesting discussions, and I am having to wade through and
      delete a lot of junk F bombs and other profane postings that did not
      contribute anything of substance.

      So for the future, let's try to keep it cleaner, just so that the
      archives will be a better and more fun place to explore!

      Thanks a lot!

      Al