Re: [DCU] Muslim Superheroes Kick Ass on DC Comics

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 30, 2006
      You are a fucking idiot...As long as Captain America and the US Military is
      around, Arabs will continue to do two things.....ride camels and run hide in
      caves.
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 30, 2006
        --- In dc_comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com, Rashon <kensia29@...>
        wrote: Hey we all forget what Superhoes are all about. They are
        about fighing evil that would destroy the world. I think it we would
        be invaded by aliens muslum and christian and atheist would fight
        side by side to save our world. And besides people, This is about
        being human and experience life with all of our differences. Kust a
        thought for you all to think about.

        > I think it is safe to say without being political that Marvel
        Comics would applaud DC being Muslim. Because the writers, artists
        and all other staff would leave in droves along with the customers.
        The end result would be DC folding faster than Enron

        > rob newton <robnewton2@...> wrote: try and keep
        politics out this group.
        telescopes@yahoogroups.com ; CadillacOwners@yahoogroupscom ;
        pcgen@yahoogroups.com ; surfacehippy@yahoogroups.com ;
        Sg_Review@yahoogroups.com ;
        INTERNATIONAL_AFFAIRS_CLUB@yahoogroups.com ;
        photoshop_elements@yahoogroups.com ; TheBodyKnows@yahoogroups.com ;
        indonesiafunny@yahoogroupscom ; TurkComic@yahoogroups.com ;
        thundersarena@yahoogroups.com ; Vicious_Delicious@yahoogroups.com ;
        WashingtonDC-MarylandLesbians@yahoogroups.com ;
        Anti_Bush_Database@yahoogroups.com ;
        dc_comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com ;
        Jessicas_Lesbian_Playground@yahoogroups.com ; SouthBay-
        Sappho@yahoogroups.com ; NinasDollHouse@yahoogroupscom ;
        PaulsGayStamps@yahoogroupscom ; hivaidsnetwork@yahoogroupscom
        > Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2006 9:37 AM
        > Subject: [DCU] Muslim Superheroes Kick Ass on DC Comics
        >

        > My name is Joffar Kahzel Mumir, and I have joined this list to
        support my fellow Muslim brothers who are making advances to purchase
        characters from DC Comics in order to launch our own line of Muslim
        superheroes which will incorporate the very popular line of Iranian
        Mujahadeen Superhero Intifada comic books.