Secret Identities

  • philatsbc
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2005
      I was reading the "Hush" series in batman yesterday when a question
      came up to me. Who in the DC universe knows about whom? I know batman
      knows Catwoman, and about Superman and Lois Lane knows bothe Superman
      and Batman. But that raised the question who knows who identity.
      Shout out with any info you have.
    • Randy Meyer
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2005
        After readin Countdown, ID Crisis and Omac Project, it seems like
        everyone knows each others' IDs. At least the JLAers all know each
        others'

        --- In dc_comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "philatsbc"
        <philatsbc@y...> wrote:
        > I was reading the "Hush" series in batman yesterday when a question
        > came up to me. Who in the DC universe knows about whom? I know
        batman
        > knows Catwoman, and about Superman and Lois Lane knows bothe Superman
        > and Batman. But that raised the question who knows who identity.
        > Shout out with any info you have.
      • Glenn Moss
        Message 3 of 4 , May 9, 2005
          I guess it depends on when/where in the DC Universe you are talking
          about.

          Back when I was a kid (and dinosaurs roamed the earth) Batman and
          Superman knew one another's identities and Hal (Green Lantern)Jordan
          and Barry (Flash)Allen knew one another's identities.

          By the 70's Hawkman and Hawkwoman were on a real name basis with Ray
          (Atom)Palmer. At the same time Hal had taken off his mask to Oliver
          (Green Arrow) Queen and Black Canary (don't get me to try and explain
          which one she is/was).

          By the 80's it seemed that everyone knew who was under the masks, but
          the writers at the Daily Planet...

          And that is just the comics. If you are talking about Justice League
          Unlimited, then there are no secrets from anyone. All the League
          member seem to know one another's identities and Ms. Waller and her
          black ops folks apparently know many (if not all) the identies of the
          heroes (she knows that Bruce Wayne is Batman).

          Hope this helps....

          Message 4 of 4 , May 10, 2005
            I really like what they are doing on JLU right now. I'm really
            excited about seeing the Suicide Squad revived on JLU soon. Sorry, I
            meant to say Task Force X.

            --- In dc_comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "Glenn Moss"