INHUMANS?

  • kashisoudi
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 2, 2008
      Who are the best Inhumans and why? I personally think they are extremently stupid and that the MU would be a better place if they were killed off in a Crisis Crossover mini-series or just the Watcher got pissed off and stomped them to death just to clean up the Moon.
    • rob newton
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 3, 2008
        I always thought triton gargon was cool. or was it gorgon. karnack was cool also.
        Who are the best Inhumans and why? I personally think they are extremently stupid and that the MU would be a better place if they were killed off in a Crisis Crossover mini-series or just the Watcher got pissed off and stomped them to death just to clean up the Moon.

      • josh thorn
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 3, 2008
          I like Crystal and Lockjaw. A babe who controls the four elements and a big teleporter who looks like a dog.

          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 3, 2008
            "rob newton" <> I always thought triton gargon was cool. or was it
            gorgon. karnack was cool also.

            Those are my three favorites. I think Triton looks like a fish, Gorgon
            has the big stomper boots, and not sure who Karnak is.

            I would like to see someone stick a big glob of gum into Black Bolt's
            mouth when he is about to yell and then beat him like a midget at a
            dwarf tossing contest.
          • Comixbear
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 3, 2008
              Karnak is the one who is able to find the weakness of anything and uses karate or whatever to attack it.

              Comixbear

              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 3, 2008
                Gum or something else. It is surprising that the writers haven't worked that angle.

                ----------

                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 3, 2008
                  Why not just compare the Inhumans to a group like, oh, I don't know,
                  maybe the Omega Men? (But let's not talk about the New Guardians,
                  okay?)

                  --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "kashisoudi"

                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 3, 2008
                    crystal is one of the hotties of the marvel universe
                    I like Crystal and Lockjaw. A babe who controls the four elements and a big teleporter who looks like a dog.

                    I always thought triton gargon was cool. or was it gorgon. karnack was cool also.
                    Who are the best Inhumans and why? I personally think they are extremently stupid and that the MU would be a better place if they were killed off in a Crisis Crossover mini-series or just the Watcher got pissed off and stomped them to death just to clean up the Moon.

                  • Steve Horn
                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 4, 2008

                      Crystal was good in the Fantastic Four.  I also enjoyed Johnny Storm in the red outfit.

                      Message 10 of 11 , Oct 5, 2008
                        "Steve Horn" <> Crystal was good in the Fantastic Four.>

                        Crystal is dumber than a bag of rocks.
                        Message 11 of 11 , Oct 5, 2008
                          I know I'm new here, but I'm confused. . . is this a Marvel Comics
                          discussion group? It looked like this topic started as a comparison
                          between the Inhumans (Marvel) and the New Gods (DC), but seems to have
                          evolved to a Marvel-only discussion, with some possible name-calling
                          and other socially impolite tactics.

                          --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "Karin" <tortillera77@...>