Re: [DCU] Batman - Venom - Possible Movie Plot

  • A M
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 6, 2008
      yeah that could possibly work.
      i loved him in bruce almighty. i couldn't stop laughing during the part where the news anchor ends up speaking mumbo jumbo at 40 miles an hour, by bruce's own demise. it's hillarious...

      Angel

      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 8, 2008
        They had talked about Mr. R. Williams the actor doing the role.
        As I said before, I thought he played him with great menace that
        suggested he had a lot of issues going on. The idea of him having
        Mr. B. Wayne as an idol was interesting.

        <actionheroes@...> wrote:

        > From: Lac_Hall >I guess possibly Mr. J. Carrey Could play the
        Doctor who
        > invents Venom - his performance of Mr.
        > E. Nigma in Batman Forever was great as a scientific genius who
        becomes
        > twisted by his work.>
        >
        > Jim Carrey sucked as The Riddler. He was awful. I am so sick and
        tired of
        > Jim Carrey that I would never see any movie with him in it. He was
        great 15
        > years ago. Not anymore.

      • Lac_Hall
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 8, 2008
          I think if he plays the doctor who invents the venom super soldier
          formula in a similar way to how he played the riddler it would be
          good - it would need to be more reserved. It is implied in the
          venom story that his mental state has been altered by the pills he
          is taking. He says that they eliminate emotions - that is obviously
          why he had no problem with sacrificing his own daughter in order to
          get Batman's attention in the first place. Or with getting his test
          subjects to kill their girlfriends and relatives.

          --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, A M
          <nodiggity_1357@...> wrote:

          > you say jim carrey was great in batman forever but then state he
          was awful. i thought he was cool. in a way i could agree because he
          could have done better but it is what it is. venom would be a great
          follow up to the spiderman chronicles as his next foe but then what
          about carnage??? that would be cool also to watch. the match ups
          could be endless in the spiderman sagas.

          > Angel

        • Daniel Ross
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 8, 2008
            if it going to be Bane he should be played with two actors one smaller who doe's the talking and have THE GREAT KALI as bane after he has his Vemon it's only a Idea Hmmm?

            i loved him in bruce almighty. i couldn't stop laughing during the part where the news anchor ends up speaking mumbo jumbo at 40 miles an hour, by bruce's own demise. it's hillarious.. .

            Angel

            > E. Nigma in Batman Forever was great as a scientific genius who
            becomes
            > twisted by his work.>
            >
            > Jim Carrey sucked as The Riddler. He was awful. I am so sick and
            tired of
            > Jim Carrey that I would never see any movie with him in it. He was
            great 15
            > years ago. Not anymore.

            He was great in BruceAlmighty. I didn't see 23. BruceAlmighty should
            have won an award. Morgan Freeman was spectacular as God. Wonderful
            movie.

            Make the switch to the world's best email. Get Yahoo!7 Mail.
          • Lac_Hall
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 9, 2008
              Sorry, I should have been more specific - Venom is a enemy of
              Spider-Man, it is also the name of a highly addictive almost
              instant muscle enhancer/steroid that also retards mental
              development - at least the prototype that Batman was tricked into
              testing did this.
              I think if this was used as a film plot it should go from this
              saga to the Bane saga. I think also it should be two films as
              there should be a lot of detail.
              The actor who should play General Slaycroft (sorry if I have got
              his name wrong) could perhaps be the actor who plays J Jonha
              Jameson in the films, I do not know his name and I think I might
              have miss-spelt the characters name, so sorry for that.

              <nodiggity_1357@...> wrote:

              > you say jim carrey was great in batman forever but then state he
              was awful. i thought he was cool. in a way i could agree because he
              could have done better but it is what it is. venom would be a great
              follow up to the spiderman chronicles as his next foe but then what
              about carnage??? that would be cool also to watch. the match ups
              could be endless in the spiderman sagas.

              > Angel

            • ben miller
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 9, 2008
                Do you read Batman in comics, or just watch the movies? Any thoughts on the current RIP or Heart of Hush storylines?

                i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
                Join me

                To: DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com
                From: lac_hall@...
                Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 13:35:05 +0000
                Subject: Re: [DCU] Batman - Venom - Possible Movie Plot and a brief note on what it does

                <nodiggity_1357@ ...> wrote:

                > you say jim carrey was great in batman forever but then state he
                was awful. i thought he was cool. in a way i could agree because he
                could have done better but it is what it is. venom would be a great
                follow up to the spiderman chronicles as his next foe but then what
                about carnage??? that would be cool also to watch. the match ups
                could be endless in the spiderman sagas.

                > Angel

              • Daniel Ross
                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 9, 2008
                  Movies and comics as well Who what guy with the Ned Kelly mask in the R.I.P story? Do you know Hmmm?

                  To: DC_Comics_Uncensore d@yahoogroups. com
                  From: lac_hall@yahoo. com
                  Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 13:35:05 +0000

                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 10, 2008
                    Both, I like to buy the comics when published as books. I have
                    heard there is a move afoot as a current story ark where Bruce
                    Wayne might be got rid of and someone else might have to be
                    BatMan. I do not understand why as the Bane story ark was not
                    so long ago. Also the Bruce Wayne murderer and fugitive had
                    similar implications to his future as Batman.

                    --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, ben miller
                    <benmind@...> wrote:

                    > Do you read Batman in comics, or just watch the movies? Any
                    thoughts on the current RIP or Heart of Hush storylines?

                    > EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me
                    >
                    > To: DC_Comics_Uncensored@...: lac_hall@...: Tue, 9 Sep 2008
                    13:35:05 +0000Subject: Re: [DCU] Batman - Venom - Possible Movie
                    Plot and a brief note on what it does

                    name, so sorry for that.--- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com,
                    A M <nodiggity_1357@> wrote:>> you say jim carrey was great in
                    batman forever but then state he was awful. i thought he was cool.
                    in a way i could agree because he could have done better but it is
                    what it is. venom would be a great follow up to the spiderman
                    chronicles as his next foe but then what about carnage??? that would
                    be cool also to watch. the match ups could be endless in the
                    spiderman sagas. > > Angel > > --- On Fri, 9/5/08, Actionheroes
                    <actionheroes@> wrote:> > From: Actionheroes <actionheroes@>>
                    Subject: Re: [DCU] Batman - Venom - Possible Movie Plot> To:
                    DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com> Date: Friday, September 5,
                    2008, 7:07 PM> > > > > > > From: Lac_Hall >I guess possibly Mr. J.

                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 10, 2008
                      Do have a look at the WATCHMEN movie site Matey

                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 12, 2008
                        Hello. So, does it look like Bruce Wayne is still the Batman?

                        --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, Daniel Ross

                        Mail! http://au.yahoo.com/y7mail