NEW COMIC BOOK SITE!!

  • musclemancomics
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2005
      Greetings, all comic book lovers!! Just wanted to let everyone know
      that I have just newly opened a Comic Haven on the net, called:
      MuscleMan Comics! And I wanted to invite everyone over to have a look.
      Site is still under construction, and not all comics are listed for
      sale yet, and we haven't even added our entire stock - we've really
      just got started!! But, hey!, we wanted to give everyone a chance to
      have a look at it, and see what you think. Already we have a lot of
      items for sale - and we are adding ALL THE TIME!!!

      DON'T MISS OUT ON OUR 50% OFF SALE GOING ON RIGHT NOW!!!! ALL COMICS
      ARE HALF OFF LISTED PRICE - AND WE JUST KEEP ADDING!!!!

      Check us out:

      www.freewebs.com/musclemancomics

      MuscleMan will be your guide!!