Re: WHY ISN'T BATMAN ON THE LIST?

  • Mark Amburgei
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2005
      Since there's already a poll for BATMAN & the other Gothamites
      where he can be voted for, there was no purpose in reapeating
      his name in the JLA poll.

      ~Mark
    • Randall wiggins
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2005
        I don't know.  I think that he should have still been there because he is a core member of the JLA.  I guess I am just very protective of BATMAN and any of his titles, be they direct or only associtaed with him.

        Randy

        http://mail.yahoo.com