Fat Dykes Drive Me Nuts

  • kjnf skd
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2006
      I have to work with this obnouxious, rude, fat dyke at the comic book store where I work, and she just makes me want to throw up. She is always so damned rude. Why are dykes so rude?
    • Tony Bradshaw
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2006
        why are you prejudice towards lesbians?  it could be something that you are doing and you may not even know you are.  Ask her if she has a problem with you or if you have said or done something to offend her in any way.  If she tells you something you did, then apologize and move on, if she can't tell you anything you did, then politely ask her to stop acting like a bitch...In a nice way.  But being a lesbian does not make her rude.  Either you offended her or being rude is part of her individual personality.

        I have to work with this obnouxious, rude, fat dyke at the comic book store where I work, and she just makes me want to throw up. She is always so damned rude. Why are dykes so rude?

      • Tom Riddle
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 16, 2006