Oral Comics

  • softwaretutorialqa
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2006
      Has anyone ever gone to the library to read comic books to kids? I used to do this all the time, but recently the local library told me not to come back. I am not sure why, I have never done anything wrong.
    • Fred Christensen
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2006
        That freakin' sucks. It's not like your reading lyrics from a rap album to
        them.

        >From: "softwaretutorialqa" <softwaretutorialqa@...>
        >To: dc_comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [DCU] Oral Comics
        >Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 15:42:43 -0000
        >
        >Has anyone ever gone to the library to read comic books to kids? I used to
        >do this all the time, but recently the local library told me not to come
        >back. I am not sure why, I have never done anything wrong.

        Get today's hot entertainment gossip http://movies.msn.com/movies/hotgossip
      • Kirk
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 7, 2006
          yes--I go to the library and read the card catalog to kids. Sometimes
          I sing them songs of love and guidance!

          -- In dc_comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "softwaretutorialqa"