Re: [DCU] Re: Lesbian Superhero Rapes

  • jbossbeat@aol.com
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 3, 2008
      no more of this subject then,as for resposibility we keep what we do from the kids far as they know our relationship we're good friends,and sometime I spend the night,and when we're ready to take the next level of our relationship well you know.and from what I heard from a psycologist is when a child asks about something (Sex included) is the time to tell them,and you tell them the truth
      and the computer is locked even she has the password to get in and her kids have their own they use.and it's in the living room,so that's resposibility
      Now No more of this subject-this subject is now KINJITE!

    • rob newton
      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 4, 2008
        I would say this is getting too personal can we get back to comics?
        Message 3 of 21 , Aug 4, 2008
          OK, roger that, 10-4, over and out!