Satanic DC Characters?

  • Sofia Laila
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2008
      I know Marvel Comics has Mephisto, the Son of Satan (Damon Hellstrom), Ghost Rider, and a few others who are from Hell or demonic.

      What DC characters are demonic or from Hell? The only one that comes to mind is The DEMON.

      Are there any others?
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 10, 2008
        Sofia,
        How about the Satin Satan, from JLA #180 (July 1980)?
        Darci

        Sofia Laila <sofia_laila@...> wrote:
        I know Marvel Comics has Mephisto, the Son of Satan (Damon Hellstrom), Ghost Rider, and a few others who are from Hell or demonic.

        What DC characters are demonic or from Hell? The only one that comes to mind is The DEMON.

        Are there any others?

      • ultimatethorfan
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 13, 2008
          --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, Sofia Laila
          <sofia_laila@...> wrote:

          > I know Marvel Comics has Mephisto, the Son of Satan (Damon
          Hellstrom), Ghost Rider, and a few others who are from Hell or demonic.

          > What DC characters are demonic or from Hell? The only one that comes
          to mind is The DEMON.

          > Are there any others?

          The Blue Devil. can't think of any others
        • Daniel Ross
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 13, 2008
            Yes Demon He been around since 70 He reminds me of Hellboy But Better

            Start at the new Yahoo!7 for a better online experience. www.yahoo7.com.au