Meet Singles who are Collectors like You!! For Real!

  • Al
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2006

      Since there is so much of that dating service spam being sent around, it
      occurred to me that it would be cool for action figure collectors to have a
      place where they could meet other collectors (like-minded persons).

      The idea being that this would provide a forum where singles who are
      collectors can meet other singles who are collectors.

      Feel free to join and check it out. Unlike the spam dating services, this is
      a yahoo group and it is totally free and it is not affiliated to any dating
      service or anything else that costs money!

      I hope that this idea (and e-mail) does not upset anyone, but if so, please
      excuse me.

      Best wishes,

      Al