Re: Green Lantern movie?

  • ultimatethorfan
    Message 1 of 29 , Jun 10, 2008
      --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "ANGEL"
      <nodiggity_1357@...> wrote:

      > A Green Lantern would be very awesome for the winter. Finding the
      > perfect Green Lantern will be difficult. Can't give all the good
      roles
      > to Brad Pitt, for he is already thought of for the THOR movie.
      > Who would you pick as the perfect Green Lantern???

      Brad Pitt maybe as Dr. Blake, but Thor? No Way.
    • DK
      Message 2 of 29 , Jun 10, 2008
        --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "ultimatethorfan"
        <ultimatethorfan@...> wrote:

        > Brad Pitt maybe as Dr. Blake, but Thor? No Way.

        For Thor, I think Wolf on American Gladiators would be close to
        perfect.

        DK
      • Daniel Ross
        Message 3 of 29 , Jun 11, 2008
          From: A M <nodiggity_1357@...>
          Subject: Re: [DCU] Re: Green Lantern movie?
          To: DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com

          stick to the original story line, he was a white man, not a black guy...
          cheese and crackers!!!

          Jackson Masters <jackmasters73@ yahoo.com> wrote:
          Darci <> OK, then, how about Bill Campbell?

          What about Bill Campbell? The Green Lantern will be about a black man,
          starring Will Smith, not about any dumb whitey.

          Angel

        • Daniel Ross
          Message 4 of 29 , Jun 11, 2008

            Yes you need some BIG to play THOR Brad Pitt looks a bit wimpy
            > Brad Pitt maybe as Dr. Blake, but Thor? No Way.

            For Thor, I think Wolf on American Gladiators would be close to
            perfect.

            DK

          • Al
            Message 5 of 29 , Jun 11, 2008
              From: "Daniel Ross" <Yes you need some BIG to play THOR Brad Pitt looks a
              bit wimpy>

              Brad Pitt could play Dr. Don Blake, and Angelina Jolie could play his
              bisexual nurse-assistant.
            • Daniel Ross
              Message 6 of 29 , Jun 11, 2008
                How about some one bigger to play THOR Not Brad Pitt He looks too Wimpy

                > A Green Lantern would be very awesome for the winter. Finding the
                > perfect Green Lantern will be difficult. Can't give all the good
                roles
                > to Brad Pitt, for he is already thought of for the THOR movie.
                > Who would you pick as the perfect Green Lantern???

                Brad Pitt maybe as Dr. Blake, but Thor? No Way.

              • A M
                Message 7 of 29 , Jun 12, 2008
                  i agree whole heartedly. but i do think that if this movie came out years ago i think that dolph lundgren would have been perfectamundo to play thor to the tee. but who would they pick for thor is still a mystery to me for i can't think of anybody with that type of stature to capture that role.

                  Message 8 of 29 , Jun 12, 2008
                    will smith will NOT make a good green lantern. he's abit much of a dork for a superhero.

                    Message 9 of 29 , Jun 12, 2008
                      From what I have read and heard, they plan on using WWE superstar Triple H to play thor.

                      Daniel Ross <standinggreenman@ yahoo.com. au> wrote:

                      How about some one bigger to play THOR Not Brad Pitt He looks too Wimpy

                      > A Green Lantern would be very awesome for the winter. Finding the
                      > perfect Green Lantern will be difficult. Can't give all the good
                      roles
                      > to Brad Pitt, for he is already thought of for the THOR movie.
                      > Who would you pick as the perfect Green Lantern???

                      Brad Pitt maybe as Dr. Blake, but Thor? No Way.

                      Angel

                    • Jeff Hesson
                      Message 10 of 29 , Jun 12, 2008
                        on a site that i saw, that has actually been confirmed that triple h will be playing the part of thor in an upcoming movie

                        From what I have read and heard, they plan on using WWE superstar Triple H to play thor.

                        Message 11 of 29 , Jun 13, 2008
                          not a bad idea...

                          Angel

                          on a site that i saw, that has actually been confirmed that triple h will be playing the part of thor in an upcoming movie

                          From what I have read and heard, they plan on using WWE superstar Triple H to play thor.

                          Message 12 of 29 , Jun 15, 2008
                            Sounds a better Idea then haveing Wimpy Brad Pitt playing Thor Bless ye Be

                            i agree whole heartedly. but i do think that if this movie came out years ago i think that dolph lundgren would have been perfectamundo to play thor to the tee. but who would they pick for thor is still a mystery to me for i can't think of anybody with that type of stature to capture that role.

                            Daniel Ross <standinggreenman@ yahoo.com. au> wrote:

                            How about some one bigger to play THOR Not Brad Pitt He looks too Wimpy

                            > A Green Lantern would be very awesome for the winter. Finding the
                            > perfect Green Lantern will be difficult. Can't give all the good
                            roles
                            > to Brad Pitt, for he is already thought of for the THOR movie.
                            > Who would you pick as the perfect Green Lantern???

                            Brad Pitt maybe as Dr. Blake, but Thor? No Way.

                            Angel

                          • mvking
                            Message 13 of 29 , Jun 16, 2008
                              Will Batman or Superman appear in the Green Lantern movie?
                            • A M
                              Message 14 of 29 , Jun 18, 2008
                                i think more likely, batman instead of superman...

                                Angel

                                Will Batman or Superman appear in the Green Lantern movie?

                                Message 15 of 29 , Jun 18, 2008
                                  OTOH, wouldn't it be great to see the plot from Superman #261 (Feb 1973)?
                                  Darci

                                  i think more likely, batman instead of superman...

                                  Angel

                                  Will Batman or Superman appear in the Green Lantern movie?

                                • Derrick Moseby
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Jun 28, 2008
                                    Just total bullshit. I heard that Jim Carrey will play Sinestro?
                                  • Daniel Ross
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Jun 29, 2008
                                      What! For real I hope he does not stuff it like he did when he played the Ridler

                                      Just total bullshit. I heard that Jim Carrey will play Sinestro?