Re: Green Lantern movie?

  • ultimatethorfan
    Message 1 of 29 , Jun 10, 2008
      --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "ANGEL"
      <nodiggity_1357@...> wrote:

      > A Green Lantern would be very awesome for the winter. Finding the
      > perfect Green Lantern will be difficult. Can't give all the good
      roles
      > to Brad Pitt, for he is already thought of for the THOR movie.
      > Who would you pick as the perfect Green Lantern???

      Brad Pitt maybe as Dr. Blake, but Thor? No Way.
    • ultimatethorfan
      Message 2 of 29 , Jun 10, 2008
        ---It would be cool if they replayed the exchange between GL and the
        old Black man that made so many waves.
        In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, A M <nodiggity_1357@...>
        wrote:

        > stick to the original story line, he was a white man, not a black
        guy...
        > cheese and crackers!!!
        >
        > Jackson Masters <jackmasters73@...> wrote:
        > Darci <> OK, then, how about Bill Campbell?
        > >
        > What about Bill Campbell? The Green Lantern will be about a black
        man,
        > starring Will Smith, not about any dumb whitey.
        >

        > Angel

      • DK
        Message 3 of 29 , Jun 10, 2008
          --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "ultimatethorfan"
          <ultimatethorfan@...> wrote:

          > Brad Pitt maybe as Dr. Blake, but Thor? No Way.

          For Thor, I think Wolf on American Gladiators would be close to
          perfect.

          DK
        • Daniel Ross

            Message 5 of 29 , Jun 11, 2008

              Yes you need some BIG to play THOR Brad Pitt looks a bit wimpy
              > Brad Pitt maybe as Dr. Blake, but Thor? No Way.

              For Thor, I think Wolf on American Gladiators would be close to
              perfect.

              DK

            • Al
              Message 6 of 29 , Jun 11, 2008
                From: "Daniel Ross" <Yes you need some BIG to play THOR Brad Pitt looks a
                bit wimpy>

                Brad Pitt could play Dr. Don Blake, and Angelina Jolie could play his
                bisexual nurse-assistant.
              • Daniel Ross
                Message 7 of 29 , Jun 11, 2008
                  How about some one bigger to play THOR Not Brad Pitt He looks too Wimpy

                  > A Green Lantern would be very awesome for the winter. Finding the
                  > perfect Green Lantern will be difficult. Can't give all the good
                  roles
                  > to Brad Pitt, for he is already thought of for the THOR movie.
                  > Who would you pick as the perfect Green Lantern???

                  Brad Pitt maybe as Dr. Blake, but Thor? No Way.

                • A M
                  Message 8 of 29 , Jun 12, 2008
                    i agree whole heartedly. but i do think that if this movie came out years ago i think that dolph lundgren would have been perfectamundo to play thor to the tee. but who would they pick for thor is still a mystery to me for i can't think of anybody with that type of stature to capture that role.

                    Message 9 of 29 , Jun 12, 2008
                      will smith will NOT make a good green lantern. he's abit much of a dork for a superhero.

                      Message 10 of 29 , Jun 12, 2008
                        From what I have read and heard, they plan on using WWE superstar Triple H to play thor.

                        Daniel Ross <standinggreenman@ yahoo.com. au> wrote:

                        How about some one bigger to play THOR Not Brad Pitt He looks too Wimpy

                        > A Green Lantern would be very awesome for the winter. Finding the
                        > perfect Green Lantern will be difficult. Can't give all the good
                        roles
                        > to Brad Pitt, for he is already thought of for the THOR movie.
                        > Who would you pick as the perfect Green Lantern???

                        Brad Pitt maybe as Dr. Blake, but Thor? No Way.

                        Angel

                      • Jeff Hesson
                        Message 11 of 29 , Jun 12, 2008
                          on a site that i saw, that has actually been confirmed that triple h will be playing the part of thor in an upcoming movie

                          From what I have read and heard, they plan on using WWE superstar Triple H to play thor.

                          Message 12 of 29 , Jun 13, 2008
                            not a bad idea...

                            Angel

                            on a site that i saw, that has actually been confirmed that triple h will be playing the part of thor in an upcoming movie

                            From what I have read and heard, they plan on using WWE superstar Triple H to play thor.

                            Message 13 of 29 , Jun 15, 2008
                              Sounds a better Idea then haveing Wimpy Brad Pitt playing Thor Bless ye Be

                              i agree whole heartedly. but i do think that if this movie came out years ago i think that dolph lundgren would have been perfectamundo to play thor to the tee. but who would they pick for thor is still a mystery to me for i can't think of anybody with that type of stature to capture that role.

                              Daniel Ross <standinggreenman@ yahoo.com. au> wrote:

                              How about some one bigger to play THOR Not Brad Pitt He looks too Wimpy

                              > A Green Lantern would be very awesome for the winter. Finding the
                              > perfect Green Lantern will be difficult. Can't give all the good
                              roles
                              > to Brad Pitt, for he is already thought of for the THOR movie.
                              > Who would you pick as the perfect Green Lantern???

                              Brad Pitt maybe as Dr. Blake, but Thor? No Way.

                              Angel

                            • mvking
                              Message 14 of 29 , Jun 16, 2008
                                Will Batman or Superman appear in the Green Lantern movie?
                              • A M
                                Message 15 of 29 , Jun 18, 2008
                                  i think more likely, batman instead of superman...

                                  Angel

                                  Will Batman or Superman appear in the Green Lantern movie?

                                  Message 16 of 29 , Jun 18, 2008
                                    OTOH, wouldn't it be great to see the plot from Superman #261 (Feb 1973)?
                                    Darci

                                    i think more likely, batman instead of superman...

                                    Angel

                                    Will Batman or Superman appear in the Green Lantern movie?

                                  • Derrick Moseby
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Jun 28, 2008
                                      Just total bullshit. I heard that Jim Carrey will play Sinestro?
                                    • Daniel Ross
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Jun 29, 2008
                                        What! For real I hope he does not stuff it like he did when he played the Ridler

                                        Just total bullshit. I heard that Jim Carrey will play Sinestro?