Re: [DCU] Muslim Superheroes Kick Ass on DC Comics

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 30 11:49 PM
      You are a fucking idiot...As long as Captain America and the US Military is
      around, Arabs will continue to do two things.....ride camels and run hide in
      caves.
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 22, 2006
        Hey, it's the old Muslim game of "My god can kick your God's butt". Has
        anyone other than yourself even heard of "Mighty Mohammed"? Would I or
        anyone else in the world, no matter of age, race, religion or language, be
        able to look at his emblem and know who he was just by that alone? When they
        do then come and talk to me.

        >From: "hordak_alpha" <hordak_alpha@...>
        >To: dc_comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [DCU] Re: Muslim Superheroes Kick Ass on DC Comics
        >Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 19:08:46 -0000
        >
        >--- In dc_comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "iranian_goldman"
        ><iranian_goldman@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > The Muslim Superheroes, known as Allah's Avengers in the Middle East
        >comic books have defeated the heroes of the Westerners, Christians, and
        >Jews many times, and they are much more powerful.
        > >
        > > Mighty Mohammed alone can defeat Superman and Captain Marvel together.
        > >

        > So? The point of your post being? Are you implying racist
        >comments or does this have something to do with the whole boo-hoo fest
        >going on lately among some muslims that they claim to be mistreated
        >over the whole War on Terror. Personally, I think all races are
        >equal no matter what religion they have. The extremist muslims known
        >as al-quida are really putting the muslim religion to shame in the eyes
        >of people who are easily scared by the events of the past five
        >years.
        >
        > Plus the fact that everyone knows that the Inuit superhero Super
        >Shamu could totally take down Mighty Mohammed with the flex of his
        >moustache.
        >
        >(Hordak Alpha))

        Add fun gadgets and colorful themes to express yourself on Windows Live
        Spaces
        http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.get.live.com/spaces/features
      • saud aid
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 27, 2006
          My name is Mahek Mukbar ben Shalim. I am a Suadi native who comes to America to make many millions in the U.S. Ports. I work protecting dumb Americans' sea ports. You Americans do not realize how deep our roots go. Soon we will buy D.C. Comics and many superheroes will be reborn as Arab-Americans. Their origins stories will be re-booted, and the JLA will be dominated by true Muslim superheroes.

          Eventually the Iranian comic book heroes will be incorporated into the DC Comics. The Muslims will rule the world of superheroes, and rightfully so. We are rich. We are powerful. We deserve to rule the world.
        • Demetrios Antonopoulos
          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 28, 2006
            shut the fuck up you why dont you suck alahs dick you bitch.

            saud aid <al_3mdh2000@...> wrote:
            My name is Mahek Mukbar ben Shalim. I am a Suadi native who comes to America to make many millions in the U.S. Ports. I work protecting dumb Americans' sea ports. You Americans do not realize how deep our roots go. Soon we will buy D.C. Comics and many superheroes will be reborn as Arab-Americans. Their origins stories will be re-booted, and the JLA will be dominated by true Muslim superheroes.

            Eventually the Iranian comic book heroes will be incorporated into the DC Comics. The Muslims will rule the world of superheroes, and rightfully so. We are rich. We are powerful. We deserve to rule the world.

          • Shiite Boss
            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 29, 2006
              My name is Joffar Kahzel Mumir, and I have joined this list to support my fellow Muslim brothers who are making advances to purchase characters from DC Comics in order to launch our own line of Muslim superheroes which will incorporate the very popular line of Iranian Mujahadeen Superhero Intifada comic books.

              Once we have gone mainstream, the weak American people will all convert to Allah.
            • UBUNTU
              Message 6 of 18 , Oct 29, 2006
                OK, you have no land mass, like the United States or South America, which means no mineral riches.
                Your climate is a desert for more than 2,000 years which means you have no food/crops of your own to sell.
                You have no technology other than smelly old turbans.

                You have nothing to sell.

                No military of any kind.
                The Suadi Military is one old man with his finger up his nose.
                Any other nation can walk in and take everything you own, including your women.
                Which means you only have ugly old women left. Some goats.

                You are essentially welfare recipients taking jobs from US Congressmen who are trying to make inroads with voters. That means when the Congressmen have what they want, your jobs simply go away overnight.

                No jobs.

                Since you make a habit of pissing off everyone, no one will take your money.
                That means you can't do business with anyone and your money dries up real fast.
                Your own countrymen eventually see you as the lowest bug on the planet so they don't want you back, and no one in this country wants you either. Everybody here thinks you are Mexican.

                You are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

                Eventually you don't have enough money left to go home.
                You wind up sitting by the road side with a card board sign that says "I'm Starving", and since they remember you from before, no one gives you enough money to eat.

                You die of starvation and the street sweeper machine drives over your dead body.
                Or the Animal Control Department gets a call about a dead animal in the road that no one can identify, and smells very bad.

                Animal Control department drops you in a trash can with dead cats and dogs.

                The reason America is going toward oil free automobiles is the oil in the Middle East is just about gone and everyone else, except you, knows that. How are you going to create Muslim SuperHeros without enough money to eat?

                By the way, we all know you wife very well.
                Most of your kids are Russian. <grin>. The others are Jews.
                (Then there's that story about the Donkey in Mexico).

                P.S., Osama Bin Laden doesn't know it yet, but his people are going to find out that he's a Jew too. Certain documents are floating around the Internet that have been verified already.

                saud aid <al_3mdh2000@...> wrote:

                My name is Mahek Mukbar ben Shalim. I am a Suadi native who comes to America to make many millions in the U.S. Ports. I work protecting dumb Americans' sea ports. You Americans do not realize how deep our roots go. Soon we will buy D.C. Comics and many superheroes will be reborn as Arab-Americans. Their origins stories will be re-booted, and the JLA will be dominated by true Muslim superheroes.

              • Kent P
                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 29, 2006
                  Why is the moderator OKing these BS posts?

                  My name is Joffar Kahzel Mumir, and I have joined this list to support my fellow Muslim brothers who are making advances to purchase characters from DC Comics in order to launch our own line of Muslim superheroes which will incorporate the very popular line of Iranian Mujahadeen Superhero Intifada comic books.

                  Once we have gone mainstream, the weak American people will all convert to Allah.

                • rob newton
                  Message 8 of 18 , Oct 29, 2006
                    this is crap agreed!!!!!!

                    Message 9 of 18 , Oct 29, 2006
                      try and keep politics out this group.

                      Message 10 of 18 , Oct 29, 2006

                        no politics!

                        Message 11 of 18 , Oct 29, 2006
                          I think it is safe to say without being political that Marvel Comics would applaud  DC being Muslim. Because the writers, artists and all other staff would leave in droves along with the customers. The end result would be DC folding faster than Enron

                          try and keep politics out this group.
                          My name is Joffar Kahzel Mumir, and I have joined this list to support my fellow Muslim brothers who are making advances to purchase characters from DC Comics in order to launch our own line of Muslim superheroes which will incorporate the very popular line of Iranian Mujahadeen Superhero Intifada comic books.

                          Once we have gone mainstream, the weak American people will all convert to Allah.

                          09-11-01 Will Never be forgotten

                        • Rashon
                          Message 12 of 18 , Oct 29, 2006
                            Shiite Boss <kab_5415@...> wrote:
                            My name is Joffar Kahzel Mumir, and I have joined this list to support my fellow Muslim brothers who are making advances to purchase characters from DC Comics in order to launch our own line of Muslim superheroes which will incorporate the very popular line of Iranian Mujahadeen Superhero Intifada comic books.

                            Dude if you want to start your own Comics with Muslim Heros the start your own company

                            Once we have gone mainstream, the weak American people will all convert to Allah.

                            As far as this statement all I can say is  like the old songs say " Dream On"  " You`re fooling yourself and you don`t believe it, you`re kidding yourself and you don`t believe it"

                            Message 13 of 18 , Oct 29, 2006
                              Many people have come to America with millions to make more millions and
                              wind up on the street as beggars, or dead. The fact that you may be in
                              America with a job at the moment means nothing.

                              Most of the wealthiest people do business in America, but have no direct
                              ties to America for very good reasons.

                              Make a study of where the wealthiest people in the world live, when they
                              got their money and where it's currently invested. Even the president's
                              family has most of their money in other countries and live in very
                              remote areas.

                              Wealth in America makes you a target for hundreds of different kinds of
                              parasites. You would be a fool to flaunt it, like wearing a "kick-me"
                              sign on your back. Or in this case, "Kill-me".

                              In fact, your email is probably already zeroed some of them on you now.
                              In America, just a little bit of semen can destroy a man's life for more
                              than 20 years. Loosing the first 20 years of your working life can
                              destroy your entire life. Effortless for the woman.

                              Message 14 of 18 , Oct 29, 2006
                                O.K., I'll stop, but it's a safe guess that the Muslim Peter Pan is not going to stop.

                                Besides with the pictogram of Supergirl with her butt hanging out and the word "Uncensored" in the group name you are pretty wide open for anything.

                                There are some clever, basal ways of getting around the situation. If you think about it. Redirection.

                                From: "rob newton" <this is crap agreed!!!!!!
                                ----- Why is the moderator OKing these BS posts?>>

                                These are one-shots from new people that join the list. None of them are
                                regular posters.

                              • Al
                                Message 15 of 18 , Oct 30, 2006
                                  From: "rob newton" <this is crap agreed!!!!!!
                                  ----- Why is the moderator OKing these BS posts?>>

                                  These are one-shots from new people that join the list. None of them are
                                  regular posters.
                                • Andy
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Oct 30, 2006
                                    --- In dc_comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com, Rashon <kensia29@...>
                                    wrote: Hey we all forget what Superhoes are all about. They are
                                    about fighing evil that would destroy the world. I think it we would
                                    be invaded by aliens muslum and christian and atheist would fight
                                    side by side to save our world. And besides people, This is about
                                    being human and experience life with all of our differences. Kust a
                                    thought for you all to think about.

                                    telescopes@yahoogroups.com ; CadillacOwners@yahoogroupscom ;
                                    pcgen@yahoogroups.com ; surfacehippy@yahoogroups.com ;
                                    Sg_Review@yahoogroups.com ;